FlexAtex offers a new flexible product to be used with Jacobs™ & Truduct™ pipe systems.
The flexibles are manufactured from a clear FDA and ATEX approved abrasion resistant PU.
They can be produced in any given lengths and diameters.
FlexAtex can be easily fitted with a standard or quick release clamp.
- Quick fitting with Jacobs™ or Truduct™ clamping systems. No tools required.
- Clear FDA & ATEX rated polyurethane flexible membrane.
- Smooth internal surfaces for ease of product flow and cleaning.
- Alternative clamps available to prevent accidental access for health & safety.
- Can be incorporated into existing pipe work removing the need for on-site welding.
- Low cost mating fixings.
- Each flexible can be manufactured to incorporate convolutions for vibratory sieve equipment or load cell weighing applications.
- FlexAtex flexibles can be manufactured for use on vacuum applications by incorporating Stainless steel hoops
- Any bespoke shapes, sizes and lengths can be manufactured.
- Quick turn round on all designs when required.